Legal Services in Applecross
Capital Legal practice in Property Law, Commercial Law, Tax Law, Wills & Estates and Workplace Relations Law.
We provide professional legal advice founded on our extensive experience, all of which ensures that you leave reassured and fully aware of the current situation and future direction.
When it comes to professional fees, we have an upfront approach. This means there is no confusion about the professional costs for our services or your expectations. We will ensure that all of the costs involved are clearly outlined to you, upfront.
When you engage Capital Legal, you can expect:
- Access to quality legal advice in a confidential, friendly and comfortable atmosphere;
- A straight forward, practical approach to legal services and negotiations on your behalf;
- A letter confirming your initial instructions. It will clearly outline what you want to achieve by retaining Capital Legal as your Adviser. We also provide you with an indication of the expected professional fees, based upon those instructions;
- A Prompt and personal service;
- Regular communication advising of the progress of your matter;
- Continuing updates on changes in the law we believe may affect you.